Tuesday, November 23, 2004

T-day

Thanksgiving week. Right now I'm in San Angelo visiting my brother and his family. Then we will head on up to Abilene to spend T-day with Ali's folks. I really want to get better at keeping this blog going on a more consistent basis, but I find it a challenge to get to it each day! I've been reading proverbs each day (the 23rd one today)! And doing so out of the message. There is lot of amazing information there. I think what catches my eye most often is the difference between the rich and poor...I know that I am a "rich" man based on where I live, what I live in, what I drive, what I eat, etc. But I also feel that I know "poor" compared to others around me. I need humility! Teach me Lord to seek you out and to find true wisdom and knowledge.

I think my favorite dish for T-giving is the dressing (I'm also one of those wierd types that like the cranberry sauce out of the can...the jello looking one!) Anybody else have a favorite dish?

I'm going to try to get on tomorrow and think through some stuff regarding church!

Comments:
Go eat at Henry's and take a stoll through Eggimeyers for me! I really miss San Angelo. BTW, welcome to blog world!
 
I'd have to say the turkey and dressing is the best part of the main course (and they must be eaten together, both in each bite!) but I'm much more partial to the desserts. Give me pecan pie (that's peh-cahn', not pee'-can) or give me death! :-) Brian
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]