Wednesday, January 12, 2005

A little game and we will keep score...I'll offer a quote from TV/Movie/Song (Secular or Christian) and the first comment to guess gets the point. Maybe this will cause me to start righting regularly. We'll go easy at first...

"Do you ever just get down on your knees and thank God that you know me and have access to my dementia?"

I've had a tough week in the sense that I haven't gotten to be around my family or wife. Our schedule as of the 9th:
SUNDAY: I'm up and out of the house by 5:30 a.m. I sort of see the fam around 11 at church. We get home by 1:00 and chill, watch some football, nap, Ali goes to Wal-Mart. Then at 6 p.m. it's off to small group, rush home around 8:15 and get the kids down to bed.

MONDAY: Get up, make lunches, take kids to school and head to work. Get home around 5:45 eat and play with kids a bit, then head back to church for Wild At Heart group that meets 8:30 - 10:30 (love it).

TUESDAY: Get up, make lunches, take kids to school and head to work. Force myself to go meet the family at a nearby park by 4 p.m. Eat ice cream, push the swing, venture into the library then head back to church at 5:20 to go pick up foam. Yeah, foam! And lots of it! Get back and unload said foam and it is 7 p.m. Race home to pick up David for Bball practice from 7:30 - 8:30. Rush him home so that I can then go back to church for Praise Band practice...8:30 - 11:30.

WEDNESDAY: Get up, no lunches or kids, leave by 6:15 for bible study at church then head on into work. Interiview a dying man and his wife to plan his funeral. (Another blog!). The day goes on at work, and now will try to steal away for a few more precious moments with family before heading back up to church (recurring theme in my life) with family in tow this time for our Wednesday gathering. Then home...maybe stay up and watch Alias and look forward to tomorrow night when I will get to stay home!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]