Monday, January 17, 2005

Mike Cope, Highland & non-important stuff

Those of you who read my blog, know I offer a link to Mike Cope's blog as well. Be in prayer for him and his family along with the Highland church, where he preaches. Several kids on the way back from Winterfest (a huge church retreat here in the DFW area) flipped in the suburban they were riding in. Mike's son, Chris was one of three boys who had to be flown to Cooks in FW. Another young boy died at the scene and others experienced the need for some medical attention. Still other kids in vehicles following witnessed the . Be in prayer and click on Mike's link or Val's to get some updates.

Non-important stuff.

BONUS TIME (hint...song)
"I rollercoaster for you/ Time out of mind/ Must be heavenly."

I have yet to see the movie, but enough of my buds have that I had to post this quiz...so who are you! I was

Pedro
Pedro Sanchez
(Please rate my quiz)


Which Napoleon Dynamite character are you?
brought to you by
Quizilla

I found a way to get music to play on this blog, but using only free materials, I think I have alreayd maxed out my transfer usage (i get 10mb in a 24-hour period from www.ripway.com) But when you come back tomorrow, you should be able to hear and even choose from a list of a few tunes. Kind of fun messing with this blog stuff!


Comments:
I wondered about the music thing....when I clicked on it, there was just silence. How'd you make it work? Although, I think I need to be in a more regular habit of posting, as well as adding more bells and whistles to my blog.... No clue on the quote today....
 
I don't recognize the quote, but considering last Tuesday night, can I guess that it might be a Pink Floyd lyric? - Brian
 
Nope not Pink Floyd...I'll give it until tomorrow and answer.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]