Monday, February 07, 2005

LIFE is good

BONUS TIME

"You are a sad strange little man. You have my pity."

What's going on world? Things in Elliottville are great! I've been in a Wild @ Heart study and i'm getting more confused as we go. I've got to talk with my father!

We had a great time gathered with the body this past Sunday! Amazing worship and finally, a direction!!! Ron H. did a great job laying out who we are as a church and what the needs are on the front end. "It is well with my soul" and "days of elijah" were fabulous. And "Be thou my vision" was very appropriate and very well done (thanks Sharon).

I'm the new IT director at church...very scary! Yet I'm trying. Any help and suggestions would be appreciated. Worship is still the main gig and I'm loving that!!

LIFE is good!

Comments:
Buzz Lightyear in Toy Story
 
Way to go Heather...2 points for you!
 
Shoot! I knew that one. Hey, do you have lunch plans on Thursday?
 
Oh no, better put my thinking cap on....lil sis has caught up with me!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]