Wednesday, May 04, 2005

BUSY, BUSY!

What a crazy week! Aside from a days work, on Monday night I had a committee meeting in regards to our pulpit minister selection; on Tuesday it was double duty...I helped our preshool with the sound while they put on an excellent program and we had our worship ministry rehearsal/gathering; tonight we have our Wednesday gathering and then following I'll be in another meeting relating to our Elder selection process; tomorrow is the National Day of Prayer and we are "hosting" the event at an outside location at the noon hour, then tomorrow night will be part two of the preschool program; Friday night our church is putting on a father/daughter dance and my only duty is to have a great "date" with my 7 year old. Saturday will be a day of rest!!

BUSY, BUSY! And I know I'm not alone...whether here in the DFW area or anywhere else in this Blog world. But I was reminded last night of keeping things of importance on thr forefront, i.e., my family! I don't want to look back and think about how great it was that I was on "this" committee or a part of "that" meeting or that we had such great "worship rehearsals," and yet my family suffered. I, we, all need to refocus our priorities! Help me, Lord!

Blessings to you today!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]