Saturday, August 20, 2005

770 matchbooks

Hey Blog world,

I want to blog, but am so out of time in my life. I'd love to tell you indepth about my oldest son and his desire to learn to play the cello, or about my handing over my match collection from my youth (770 matchbooks) to him that we will start back up together. Or about the other two kids and their amazing piano skills (at least I think they are.) I'd love to tell you about great conversations that Ali and I have had lately. How stuff is going at church. My feelings of Lukewarmness. My thoughts on Blue Like Jazz or Diary from a Mad Black Woman. But alas, time won't allow...so I must wait for another day.

Comments:
Hey bro - just want you to know I'm still watching your blog, and not to take the jabs too seriously. Just know people are listening when you have some time to talk. (On your blog or in RL.)

And matchbooks? That's an interesting choice for collectibles. My neighbor growing up collected fireworks... nevermind, bad idea. :-)
 
Time for a lunch meeting? Actually, it may be time but there may not be time if you know what I mean. I think I'll try to call you this week.
 
i've been back bro. You can put me back on your links if you want to bro - HA!
 
Ooo. I would love to hear your thoughts on Diary of a Mad Black Woman. Will you be at Zoe in a few weeks?
 
I suppose this Melissa K.W. could be a real person with real problems... but would she have bothered to put advertisements on her comment?

I think advertisers are sinking pretty low.

B
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]