Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Time

It's been awhile but "someone" commented on the need for me to write...yeah, it's been awhile. Time is not my friend right now, at least not the abundance of it to be able to sit and write. Of course, it's a matter of making time fit into the schedule, or making the schedule fit into the time? I get the whole point of only 24 hours, but it seems to go away quickly!

Time

I feel as though my time has always been robbed from me. I'm learning how I am a poor nurturer of myself, mainly because I don't "take the time." I have found that when I get up early (which is something I don't often do but when it happens I have to force it) I feel better and am in a better mood. But now I'm typing at 10 p.m. and not yet in bed. Time has escaped me once again.

Time keeps on slipping into the future. If I could save time in a bottle. If your lost and you look then you will find me time after time. Time is on my side, yes it is. And a time for every purpose under heaven. A time to be born a time to die. What time is it? 4:30 (it's not late, no, no, it's early). I'm sure there are other "time" songs that strictly use the word in the sense of a 24 hour period.

Enjoyed it

Comments:
i'M PROBABLY NOT GOING TO USE UP ALL OF MY TIME SO I'LL GIVE TO YOU WHAT IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE LEFT OVER. bUT USE IT WISELY 'CAUSE I CAN'T GUARENTEE HOW MUCH IT WILL BE. tHIS WAY WE WILL BE WORKING MY TIME ALLOTMENT FROM BOTH ENDS. wHEN WE MEET I GUESS THAT'S IT FOR ME. bUT I'M HAPPY TO LET YOU HAVE IT. mAKE TIME FOR THOSE BABIES AND THAT SWEET WIFE. i LOVE YOU, DAD
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]