Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hot Mama

I think David or Andrew took this picture. And while this picture may be blurry, her beauty still captivates me. Her long hair, pulled back kind of showing off her neck and ear...MEOW! I love my wife!

She's an amazing woman who finds me to be amazing. She is so in my corner and believes in me. I know I don't tell her enough, but I believe in her, too! Her creative ability is a gift from God. And I know she wants to use it more and more. She has been so gracious to put those on the back burner with our kids still so young. But oh, how I want her to explore and use those gifts more and more. And while her outer beauty is something to behold, it's her inner beauty that shines brighter than the brightest star.

She truly is a "hot mama!"

Comments:
I agree! it warms my heart to read your words of love, desire, respect, stirrings, etc for your beautiful wife. I'm glad that your eyes still pop out of your head when you see her and that your heart still goes "pitter pat" real fast when she walks into a room. That you see her as your "Hot Mama".
 
Hi sweetie, I thought I would see what you wrote about me and thanks for seeing and loving all of me. Your words of love are encouraging and I am finding ways to use my gifts and talents. Just like you, I have to make time and give it a try. Thank you for your words of blessing I love you more.
 
Hey there, lover of Hot Mama, when are you going to write something else. Write more about yo' hottie or yo' work or kidz. you writes good so get to writ'in. love you, the masked writer.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]