Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Been Awhile, Huh?

OK

Not sure what I'm going to start writing about because I've got a lot of emotions ticking around.

There are a lot of things I would like to write about as it relates to work, but work is also where I go to church...so I'm a bit stuck in how honest I can be. And there are things about church, not specifically SBC but religion in general that I would like to write about, but not sure how that will be viewed. So I'm in a bit of a quandary.

There's a part of me that wants to be real honest, and yet the other part says no way...too much information.

So I will gingerly plod through over the next few days...

On another note, my family and I had great time near Baton Rouge, Louisiana last week with great communal meals and fellowship.

Comments:
Nino - would you pass this info along to Alison? www.ach87.com (20 year high school reunion this year and she needs to get on the email/mailing list!

Thanks!
Stacy Catalina Christopher
mshchristopher@charter.net
 
I checked your blog today just to see if you had written anything lately. I look forward to your future posts. Erich
 
Looking forward to hear what's on your mind and heart, brother!
 
I'm listening. And ready to comment.

(Save the worship leader, save the world.)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Free Web Site Counter
Free Counter

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]